Sunday, April 6, 2008

like many new bloggers...

... I have to face the difficulty of finding time to write, and then worry more about the (indeed) legitimate concern of 'who is possibly reading this...?' etc. But I know that successful blogs are about content, and I only want the best possible. Not long ago I was reading a blog posting by someone in which he described how his latte tasted that morning. That was it. It was difficult for me to become very enthused about this missive - agreed, there are good and bad lattes. Apparently his latte of that morning wasn't as 'creamy' as he would have liked. I confess that I didn't finish reading the post.
In a similar case, I don't want to talk about lattes. There are, perhaps, so many different concerns on my mind, most of which revolve around searching for a new job, that are not only more instructive but worthwhile. Yes, I love coffee, too. But in my reading and painting and job searching, I've found that there are lessons learned and hurdles that continue to creep up, etc. These are the things I'd like to write about. I hope to find the time to do this, and add more to the overall community out there.

No comments: